303: Wednesday 3rd February 2021

Finessed the design of the battery terminal cover. The photo below shows the larger v1 and the refined v5.

----
The first version was really to do a trial fit. I have made the walls thinner, adjusted the overall length, adjusted the large hole size a few times, changed the size of the + and - symbols, and chamfered out the inside to get to version 5. I did a trial fit with version 5 and it clicks on easily, stays on securely and quite difficult to pull with just your hands.
====
Printed a batch of 5 version covers. That is the most I can print in one go on the printer bed.
====
Fitted the first 5 Battery Terminal Covers. All fitted really well. I have since printed another 5 and have another 5 on the printer while I'm typing. I need 36 in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment