157: Monday 6th September 2010

I have been driving around with my new batteries sliding from side to side for over a week now, so I decided to shift them over to one side and pack the brackets out with wood to stop them moving. There is still scope for a couple of millimetres of movement, but this will be much more secure now and the batteries wont move enough to thump or work the terminal connections lose. I checked all the terminals and the one battery that had moved the most had loosened slightly, but not to be a problem. I tightened them all up a nip and now that problem is solved. Now, back to that current gauge......

No comments:

Post a Comment