259: Sunday 10th November 2013

Spent time today putting all the interior trim back in where I had been working on the inside of the body panels. I also made a hold down strap for the new batteries. I took it for a little drive and found the battery level had drop a lot after just a few miles. I had my tester on the new batteries, so I could see it was not them that were dropping the whole pack voltage. I checked all the batteries and found they were 12.6v except one that was 8v. I swapped it with the spare I had in the back and it seems better now. I took the key round to my friend so he can get it MOT tested this week, then I can do some more testing. Looking forward to having him back on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment