288: Friday 31st March 2017

Last Saturday I set out to make space for the Air suspension equipment. The main space is needed for the Air Tank that is about 550mm x 260mm diameter. Also need to mount the compressor and the air management valve block. I took out the old battery racks that were left over from when I had lead-acid batteries in the front of the car. I had to put his back so it was supporting the front slam panel for the hood. This is not a very strong panel and I had to cut the original mount to get batteries in there. So with a basic frame prepared I moved the Anderson Connector, Current shunt and wooden mount, brake vacuum pump and the gauge driver circuit as well as re-routing the cables. The Air Tank drops in right on the frame (by luck) so I just need to make some brackets to fix it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment