244: Saturday 23rd February 2013

I had a friend come round today to help load the rear bumper carefully onto my car. We caused a few minor pint chips that I will need to touch up at some point. I took it for a little drive and hit a speed bump too fast and caught the rear bumper. It made an awful racket, but only a tiny paint chip right at the bottom. It did pop the side fixings right by the wheel arches on both side, so I need to fix them again. The colour match is good though I think it looks cool, can't wait to get the side skirts and front bumper on now. The photo does not do it justice.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this about off road car parts. Do you know where I can find some more information like this. Great job. I am willing to pay you for the instruction of this model. When the instruction is ready Please let me know.



    Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure exactly what you want, but the mention of money has got my attention....
      There was acomment you posted on another of these pages that was removed, but in that you asked about this blogger, and it is the google blog and it is free.

      Delete