119: Saturday 13th February 2010

Fitted the Toyota power steering pump. Bled it through, I now have power steering capability again. I used the existing circuit and it ran fine. I connected up the DC-DC converter, quick test and that worked fine too. I went to have a little drive and it all started off o.k. then I lost power and that was the last time I could get the line contactor to latch in. There is a problem in the 12v control box that is causing a heavy load as the battery voltage drops down to like 4v when I link in the key 3 input. That's one for tomorrow. It was very cold again, so I put the car on charge and shut up shop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment