86: Friday 18th December 2009

Today is my birthday and for those of you that work with computer code, I am 0x2B years old or b101011. My daughter got me some stick on letters for the finishing touches when I have the car running. She wrapped every one separately (ahh bless her). I laid them out on a folder. A pleasant job to do soon.
----
I mounted the vacuum pump with its freshly painted bracket, so that is now ready, just need to get a new vacuum switch and connect it all up again.
----
I also re-made the bracket for the PAS pump again (4th time lucky). I just re-drilled the mounting holes another 1/2 inch over to separate the pump from the motor a bit more. Should have enough clearance between the intermediate shaft bearing bracket and the PAS motor mounting. The motor will twisted at this point when a load is applied, so this should clear no problem.

2 comments:

  1. Well i see you never mentioned the wiper arms and blades i got you that i moved heaven and earth to get in time for your burpday xxxxx love from the MRS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, yes I need new wipers and they are greatly appreciated...

    ReplyDelete