93: Monday 28th December 2009

Today's distraction was switching my lounge from left to right. I had to re-route all the cables etc. for my surround sound, network for my customized XBox (Mk1), cable TV, speakers, sub woofer, then move all the furniture..... It took about 6 hrs all in. Our new corner suite looks much better on the other side though.

I managed to slip out to my car and hook up the minus 120v connection for the heater. Unfortunately I thought I might be able to get this from underneath, but it was not to be. I had to take out the charger, disconnect most of the controller connections, so that I could reach down behind it to make one connection for the heater and route the cable to where the contactors are. It took about an hour to strip it down and put it back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment