87: Saturday 19th December 2009

Well yesterday we organised a Santa's grotto and some of the local kids came and received prezzies and put a decoration on the Christmas tree on the green.
----
You can see from the photo below that the weather has not been too good (freezing cold). I am still pressing on.
----
Today is panto day, so didn't have much time to work on my car. I got the aluminium brackets made up to fix the motor controller in place. I didn't have much metal around the controller to drill through, so I need to make some collars to support the bolts as they clash with the controller itself on 2 of the fixings. Of course this will also need to be painted red. The aluminium brackets were thin enough to take riv nuts so that makes it easier to fix the controller to the brackets as space is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment